I've been tagged by the Vampire Librarian. I'm supposed to tell you five things you don't know about me.....
1. I once saw a pin that said, "List of things to do today: 1. Pierce nipple. 2. Shave head. 3. Get tattoo." I didn't know whether to give it to my brother, who had done all three, or to my mom, who had done the last two. So I bought two - one for each of them.
2. I've lived all over the world, and I like the midwest best. Must be in my blood or something - everyone else seems to think it's flyover country.
3. I'm the fourth generation of loud snoring women in my family.
4. My kids are the fifth generation to share my birthmark.
5. I wanted a crew cut, nose ring and tattoo for years. Now I'd settle for a Harley.